1. Take precautions with flying materials when chipping slag.
2. Keep electrodes clean and dry - follow manufacturer's recommendations.
3. Common steel electrodes: (Refer to Diagram 8. Recommended Stick Electrodes)
4. Penetration: DCEN - Least penetration, AC - medium (can be more spatter also), DCEP - most penetration.
5. When welding a fillet, the leg of the weld should be equal to the thickness of the parts welded. (Refer to Diagram 10. Recommended Fillet Weld Thickness)
Previous：Plasma Cutting Tips